ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Block Party

OldasdirtDevil

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 16, 2009
Well, Nassir Small had a block party thread, so I thought it was appropriate that Zion had one. Of course, there is a slight difference on who's blocking who.

Monster Block

67nJl6G.gif

3OlJ5Y9.gif

I just faked out Zion, and I'm going to be a Youtube sensation...whoops...not so fast grasshoppa...but you still made Youtube.

LRBmmLv.gif

Okay, it's not a block, but an incredible oop to Zion by Tre. What a huge turnaround, Tre saving a sure layup by VT with the steal, and getting 2 points on the other end.

abygvSW.gif

OFC

That recovery on Robinson tho!!! He was completely shook. Flipped his hips gathered one hop step and boom

I rarely marvel at a basketball player's athleticism because there are so many great athletes playing the game, but Zion has had some blocks that made my jaw drop. The speed and vertical combined with superb timing is something to behold.

I rarely marvel at a basketball player's athleticism because there are so many great athletes playing the game, but Zion has had some blocks that made my jaw drop. The speed and vertical combined with superb timing is something to behold.
Zion seems to do something each and every game more spectacular than the game before. Never have I seen such and I'm really getting old.

Couldn't believe the 1st one wasnt goaltending?! It just seemed physically impossible. Glad the ref didn't make one of those "anticipation " calls.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT