ADVERTISEMENT

Where was this site?

GTHC_ GTH!

All American
Oct 5, 2011
Shortly after Duke won yet another national title, I wasn't able to access this site. It really sucked because I wanted to revel in it and read what Carolina people were crying about. When did it come back up? Thanks

Prob when it was updated and was only for like a day

Prob when it was updated and was only for like a day

I think you're right, Pisgah. Seems like there were a few problems along that time. Anyway, I (and many others) were on here after the game celebrating...heck, I still am!

OFC

I mean it was months that I couldn't access this site. And I tried UNCs yesterday just to see and I still couldn't access that one. Luckily this one works again

I remember not being able to get on the message board for about a day. I assumed it was down for maintenance or something.

GTHC, Like Crank said, if you weren't able to get on for months it had to be on your end. Firewall settings, anti-virus, browser maybe...not sure what, but something is amiss.

OFC

There was no problem here either. I always take the good with the bad....while you couldn't read this board you also couldn't read THR. So it's not all bad. Although, I do admit that board is kind of must-read right now with some of the things they post. It's like my morning coffee....I need my daily fix.

Reactions: DiehardDukeFan4Life
I think I was able to see the board that night. I know I posted the day of the game, but I may have waited til the next day to read all the threads.

Ponarkel had trouble that night and still is having trouble. I'm not sure about that guy. :D OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT