ADVERTISEMENT

Where is the Justise ?

Showenuff

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 21, 2006
Now I know the kid had mad talent and should definitely go but it's really hard not to miss what we could have witnessed with a second year from this mega athlete . It would be high flyin' and death defyin' next season for sure. He owes us nothing in the end though, he helped deliver the ultimate prize and for that we are forever grateful. I hope he blows 'em away in the league in a few years. Thank you Justise Winslow !

He should stay 4 years, as well as jones and okafor. Selfish kids don't care about duke. They just want money. I hope they all bust in the nba if they can't play for k for 4 years. I might write them a letter like Elton brand got.

I hope your post is in jest. If it isn't, I'd rate it in the top ten most stupid posts of the year.

Reactions: Mark Gastineau
The block he had against Stanford where he jumped over Randle's head was incredible. What a gifted athlete!

Though we will miss Tyus Jones' clutch play (I think there are very few people who have the intangibles he has), I think in terms of overall, game in and game out talent, Justise is the guy we will miss the most (even more than Okafor).

Justise is just a special player. I think he'll be one of those classic wing, 2G's in the NBA who can slash and score and play D. If he develops a consistent 3 point shot - look out.

Justise was our engine this season. When he played well we won, period. We could win without him playing well, but if he played well, it was no doubt. he was the spark.

I'd rock this...

CBw-Ph-W0AAE_lW.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/034-JUST12E...basketball-blue-devils-justice-/111602503521?

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Now that is an awesome shirt! May just have to order one of those.

OFC
I'm with you Show...I've watched a lot of Duke basketball over the years and have not seen a more talented player in a Duke uniform. This kid is not even close to his ceiling, were I think some might be surprised by how close Ja and Jones are to theirs...It will be interesting to see what's talked about in 5-6 years and what's not.

I think Justise is going to be really special in a couple of years. Whatever team that drafts him is going to be very happy. OFC

Justise Winslow favorited your Tweet

5h: @TooClutch23_ @Dukeu1 @IAmJustise #Justiseprudence pic.twitter.com/a3UcJNgG1N

Dominic. ‏@TooClutch23_

Justise stay repping the H pic.twitter.com/vgbe5Ll0Od

DevilDJ ‏@DevilDJ32

@TooClutch23_ @Dukeu1 @IAmJustise #Justiseprudence pic.twitter.com/a3UcJNgG1N

Dominic. ‏@TooClutch23_

@DevilDJ32 @Dukeu1 @IAmJustise he just favorited it\m/

DevilDJ ‏@DevilDJ32

@TooClutch23_ @Dukeu1 @IAmJustise Cool.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT