ADVERTISEMENT

Updated way too early Top 25 (ESPN)

We need one big guy back to deserve that ranking. Otherwise we are one injury/5th foul away from playing a 6-7 Aussie at center. Even then I'd put us around 5.

Reactions: hart2chesson
What's the latest on Blackshear? He could be a game changer for someone.

Hopefully he wont go to UNC. That would be terrible. UCLA has some talent and a new coach. They could make some noise.

I see us as a title CONTENDER either way, considering fact I think college hoops won't be quite as HIGHLY TOP- HEAVY next season IMO... OFC

Reactions: christophero
I see us as a title CONTENDER either way, considering fact I think college hoops won't be quite as HIGHLY TOP- HEAVY next season IMO... OFC

With one of them back, we're for sure a title contender. Without either, we're still a top 10 team. As you said, college basketball is going to be 'down' in general next season.

And I don't see a scenario where both Marques and Javin leave. One, maybe....not both.

With one of them back, we're for sure a title contender. Without either, we're still a top 10 team. As you said, college basketball is going to be 'down' in general next season.

And I don't see a scenario where both Marques and Javin leave. One, maybe....not both.
I hope right you are.

I think even without either Javin/Bolden, were a title contender and top 5 team. Returning either certainly does help though.

I get it, it's annoying having so many departures each year, however it's no longer Duke and UK. Every major school is getting killed with early departures, we fortunately happen to know ahead of time mostly who is gonna leave.

2 seems awfully high for us. Our only big guy as of today spent the spring injured.

Hey guys been on your Board for quite awhile now. Have seen many many posts most are pretty dam solid. - I WILL say that Yes I am a huge KU fan, but got to say I enjoy your board and everything I've seen that I really like it I would say that oh like 95 % of the time things are kept pretty classy.

The thing I will say Duke is Duke you will always been in contention for National Championships - top talent every year. - Now my boys - - yes really struggling this year in our recruiting , and yes It's probably from this whole Silvio DeSousa /FBI thing - but I'm not going to get into that just an ugly situation for ALOT of schools but I dunno. The thing is with Silvio truly believe Silvio his self is totally innocent - -his dam handle on the other hand -- ummm ya. - -However there is a feeling he will get his penalty reduce to where he could play possibly this year and he get 1 year instead of the 2. That's a whole different subject.

Sorry guys didn't mean to intrude but just want to say this is one who just enjoy College Basketball and follow boards see others opinions on topics - -recruiting and such. - -Ku and Duke have had some really good battles - always highly contested - hoping to see more - might be a rough year for us - -did see they had us at 10 in the preseason , have some pretty good feelings about landing quite possibly Rayjon Tucker the post grad pretty good player but got lots of spots to fill - -Doke coming back helps. - The difference between your board and Rupp Rafters is insane - -those guys are idiots - they think that if Calipari sneezes at a recruit that he is their's or if Calipari calls a recruit he will automatically is their's - yours is like I said pretty dam classy - -Thanks for letting me holler guys. - Good luck on your upcoming year

Reactions: christophero
Hey guys been on your Board for quite awhile now. Have seen many many posts most are pretty dam solid. - I WILL say that Yes I am a huge KU fan, but got to say I enjoy your board and everything I've seen that I really like it I would say that oh like 95 % of the time things are kept pretty classy.

The thing I will say Duke is Duke you will always been in contention for National Championships - top talent every year. - Now my boys - - yes really struggling this year in our recruiting , and yes It's probably from this whole Silvio DeSousa /FBI thing - but I'm not going to get into that just an ugly situation for ALOT of schools but I dunno. The thing is with Silvio truly believe Silvio his self is totally innocent - -his dam handle on the other hand -- ummm ya. - -However there is a feeling he will get his penalty reduce to where he could play possibly this year and he get 1 year instead of the 2. That's a whole different subject.

Sorry guys didn't mean to intrude but just want to say this is one who just enjoy College Basketball and follow boards see others opinions on topics - -recruiting and such. - -Ku and Duke have had some really good battles - always highly contested - hoping to see more - might be a rough year for us - -did see they had us at 10 in the preseason , have some pretty good feelings about landing quite possibly Rayjon Tucker the post grad pretty good player but got lots of spots to fill - -Doke coming back helps. - The difference between your board and Rupp Rafters is insane - -those guys are idiots - they think that if Calipari sneezes at a recruit that he is their's or if Calipari calls a recruit he will automatically is their's - yours is like I said pretty dam classy - -Thanks for letting me holler guys. - Good luck on your upcoming year

You two certainly Battled it out for paying zion. Duke won that battle. On a sid note thinking self didn’t know about sds is such bull&$@$. For one he knew about Preston before sds. Self knew Gassnola was involved with sds who was basically Maryland’s. We know bill self was involved with payments to Preston. So take that self didn’t know about sds smack and shove it where the sun don’t shine.

You two certainly Battled it out for paying zion. Duke won that battle. On a sid note thinking self didn’t know about sds is such bull&$@$. For one he knew about Preston before sds. Self knew Gassnola was involved with sds who was basically Maryland’s. We know bill self was involved with payments to Preston. So take that self didn’t know about sds smack and shove it where the sun don’t shine.
Buh bye.

PSA: looks like this bored UK fan who makes up new username after username is having another fun Saturday in his moms basement. Please tag a mod if you see anything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT