ADVERTISEMENT

Udoka Azubuike

DutchDevil

Recruit
Apr 21, 2015
I noticed on ESPN's recruiting website it lists Duke as having offered 2016 center, Udoka Azabuike. I didn't know anything about him and have not seen him discussed in this forum. I know mixtapes don't tell the whole story, but he looks and plays like a beast. Anyone have any information about his recruitment?

If the was no NBA age rule, guys like this would not be selecting a college. He is clearly just bigger and better than most kids his age.

Sorry I have no information on this guy other than...I WANT TO SEE HIM DUNK ON FOOLS WITH DUKE ACROSS HIS CHEST!

Wow. Hope we can get him, that is a full grown man right there.

After watching the posted video, I vaguely remember seeing somewhere that "Tiny" had an offer from Duke, Kentucky, Kansas, Texas and some others, but after checking Rivals, I don't see Duke listed as offering.
Man, that's one humongous beast that I would love to see Duke get!! Problem is, he is just a sophomore and by the time he is a Senior, he may not even go to College. Extremely dominant in the post, with great hands and feet.
He is currently ranked 13th in the class of 2016, and is listed as 6'9 and 260 Lbs, but sure looks bigger to me!
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

This guy is huge and looks like he'll be handful inside. Rivals isn't showing that Duke had offered him a scholarship but ESPN is showing that Duke has offered him a scholarship.

So if he's a sophomore he is likely 15 or 16 years old. He's going to probably get even stronger and better.

This guy is huge and looks like he'll be handful inside. Rivals isn't showing that Duke had offered him a scholarship but ESPN is showing that Duke has offered him a scholarship.
His name even sounds huge. Love to have that banger in the line up. OFC

Show, if Jah didn't bring Rosh back, I'm not sure anyone will. But it sure would be nice to try!

Azubuike currently plays for the Georgia Stars on the AAU circuit. The Stars have a rather impressive group of bigs: Udoka, 6'10" 280 pd. 5-star center in class of 2016; Abdul Ado, 6'10" 230 pd. 5-star center in class of 2016; and Wendell Carter, 6'10" 230 pd. 5-star power forward/center in class of 2017 with an offer from Duke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT