ADVERTISEMENT

The Future is BRIGHT!

It will be interesting the next two weeks to see what happens in the portal. Shedrick certainly isn’t my top choice, but if he’s there and we have a position to fill, then it may just come to that.
Agreed. If Duke waits for guys like Bona to take their name out of the draft, you don't want to miss on some solid players. That is, if Shedrick isn't willing to wait until the deadline to remove your name from the draft.

My understanding is the guys don't have to take their names out of the draft until late May? I don't think Shedrick is going to wait that long. We got lucky getting Proctor to reclass last year or else waiting for Keels would have been disastrous. I don't want to see that happen again.

I think I’m the only one that wants to see this team role out with what we have . Baptism by fire is one of the reasons I think we got Proctor, Mitchell and Flip back for that matter . When the light comes on that it’s only going to get tougher at the next level and a player see’s that while he’s good others are better it helps in having them come back .

Reactions: Devilinside
I think I’m the only one that wants to see this team role out with what we have . Baptism by fire is one of the reasons I think we got Proctor, Mitchell and Flip back for that matter . When the light comes on that it’s only going to get tougher at the next level and a player see’s that while he’s good others are better it helps in having them come back .
I am with you Shey, IF Reeves develops into a center who can pass and operate correctly in the pick and roll. OFC

Reactions: sheyduke
Thats a big if.
So is a portal guy . If you think Mgbako left because he was scared of competition guess again . With Flip and Mitchell coming back, where does he start ? The four ? Nope that’s flip’s spot . The three ? Nope Mitchell is starting there . Duke still going after a five especially with Reeves rehabbing shows you who’s in the front court. Four =Flip. Three equals Mitchell. Pg is Proctor . That only leaves two starting spots uncertain . Sg and the five .

Reactions: Devilinside
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT