ADVERTISEMENT

The culture of modern College sports sucks

What a dick move. Should have kept his trap shut yesterday if he even had the inkling of considering it. Back to square zero.

Reactions: BluePhil
I guess the only type people we can expect from here on out are young guys looking to use the program as a stepping stone or old coaches that need to be put out to pasture.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Explain this to me as if I had no idea what you are talking about.

I think Duke should target Jamey Chadwell head coach at Liberty. He is relatively young and has won at both Coastal Carolina & Liberty. Right now he has Liberty 12-0. Very good coach. I think that would be a slam dunk hire.
Would also be in the same position in two years if he succeeds here. Guess it’s worth a shot but other than playing in a better conference is it really a better job than what he already has?

Yes, it’s the ACC with a lot more resources. Plus should be able to recruit a lot easier. I think he would definitely be interested. It would be a step up from Liberty. Now don’t know if he would be like Elko and leave after two years but it was the perfect storm with A&M opening up and he was just there. I’m sure A&M gave him a pretty nice bump in pay too with all the money they throw around.

I think Duke should target Jamey Chadwell head coach at Liberty. He is relatively young and has won at both Coastal Carolina & Liberty. Right now he has Liberty 12-0. Very good coach. I think that would be a slam dunk hire.
Personally, I question anyone who works for a holy roller school...

That would be an awesome hire!

Reactions: dukecorey
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT