ADVERTISEMENT

Tatum ....

Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping not a Barnes repeat. You never know for sure. OFC

Now it's sounding like it will happen after his 10:30 game against Giles. Probably around Noon.

Last edited:
K, Scheyer and Capei in the house has to mean good news.........doesn't it?

OFC

K, Scheyer and Capei in the house has to mean good news.........doesn't it?

I would certainly think so. OFC

Reactions: dbav
Tatum & Giles playing on ESPNU right now (just a little over 5 minutes to go in game). Tatum to announce immediately after game!
Just can't see him not coming to Duke, National TV (exposure), Coach K, and Cameron!! I just think he has Duke written all over him!! Nuff said!!!!
Won't be long now!! Tune in to ESPNU.
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

Reactions: pisgah101
Great image of K and his assistants sitting on the top row taking in all the action. A king over looking his kingdom. Now let's get Giles.

Reactions: mbdfan and dbav
I love being the best. It truly never gets old. Welcome to the family Jayson, we are stoked to have you.

Boys this kid has the kind of fade away shot you are going to go to bed dreaming about. It is NBA level.

Reactions: CatcherForLife6
We aren't just paper champions like the kitty cats either. K is on a freakin roll boys.

OFC

Reactions: youngman42
He has shades of Grant Hill in that fade away. I feel real good about Giles.

It's only a matter of time till that animal they call Harry Giles commits to Duke!!!

Duke is the king of basketball now and its a good time to be a subject of the King.

Theres really only two reasons Duke is on a roll now. The UNC scandal or we wouldn't even get any 3 star players and of course we are cheating because the evil Coach K is the USA Mens Coach.

How big of a class will this be? Besides Giles, do we get Jackson? Anyone else after that? Anyway great start with Tatum. What a wonderful time to be a Duke fan!!

Great Sunday news. Congrats to the Devil staff. I have a friend that saw him play recently here in Houston and raved about his game.

Next what I would like to see is for coach K saying , I just signed my new contract which will take me through the 2025 season..

So glad he finally announced!! I've known for about two months and had to keep quiet, been KILLING ME.

He's been working with my buddy Drew Hanlen, he's going to be awesome folks!!!

Reactions: denniden
I've read several articles that said that Giles is going to make his announcement in the Fall, probably sometime in early November just before or just after the college baskeball season starts.

Next what I would like to see is for coach K saying , I just signed my new contract which will take me through the 2025 season..
considering he has a lifetime contract I wouldn't bet on it.. Lol

Cough Marques Bolden cough

If that's the case, we've really been cleaning up in the southwest. Is any of that a result of Capel's connections from OK, or just a matter of where recruiting takes you?

Fantastic news.Love early commitments just because i simply allows both the player and school to move on. HOF Coach Roy Williams is going have to come up with something besides "nanner puddin" to get recruits. Let's face it you can get good "nanner puddin" anywhere but the best coach and program is only at Duke. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT