ADVERTISEMENT

Tarheels being Tarheels

I just saw this on the news. Another Tar Heel player is in jail for sports agent violations which is a felony if convicted. The good news is that law enforcement didn't have to look that hard to find him because he was already in jail for a felony drug conviction.

B-Rad in full "must defend" mode. Lol...

Derek Rowles‏@DerekRowles

Warrants link Christopher Hawkins to Robert Quinn (which we knew) and Jabari Price. CH in jail on $500K bond, expected in court at 2pm

Coaching the Mind ‏@BethelLearning

@DerekRowles Is there any link to Price other than Hawkins's attempt to contact him? Did Price respond?

Derek Rowles ‏@DerekRowles

@BethelLearning warrants don't indicate if he responded.

Coaching the Mind ‏@BethelLearning

@DerekRowles Then your assertion of a "link" to Jabari Price is premature and misleading.

BTW , Hawkins is the guy busted trafficking a ball of cocaine wrapped in a Wendy's bag and slathered with peanut butter and pepper to throw off the drug dogs. #carolinaway...

Chris Hawkins faces drug charges

Chris Hawkins, who played at North Carolina from 2001-03 before finishing his college career at Marshall, was arrested by Georgia State Patrol officers on April 23, 2009 on felony charges of trafficking cocaine and misdemeanor charges of possession of marijuana.

After Hawkins refused to allow officers to search the contents of the moving truck, a drug-detecting dog indicated drugs were in the back of the box truck. According to the police report, officers discovered a paper sack containing a baseball-sized amount of base cocaine, which weighed about three ounces and was covered in peanut butter and pepper.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5576687

They can't help it They are Tar Heel fans. It's their nature. Bless their hearts. OFC

Reactions: FearTheBeard
LOL!!

I had no idea about the actual story, but when I read the thread title, "Tar Heels being Tar Heels" I automatically assumed some Tar Heel was arrested or caught cheating.

P.S. Seriously, Yahoo!/Rivals...bring back the laughing emoticon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT