ADVERTISEMENT

picture upload test

Duke City 505

Recruit
May 17, 2009
rupp%20rafters_zps5pgae0lg.png

tar%20holes_zps4ewnk625.png

First time uploading a pic to the boards. Wanted to give it a shot.

If someone had the time they could have found hundred's of great screen grabs at THR in the months leading up to us winning the championship. The best is still DSouthr saying we were in for "big fall" this past season without Parker and Hood. And he didn't say it once....he said it a lot.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
If someone had the time they could have found hundred's of great screen grabs at THR in the months leading up to us winning the championship. The best is still DSouthr saying we were in for "big fall" this past season without Parker and Hood. And he didn't say it once....he said it a lot.

And probably with many, many words.

Great stuff!!!!

When KY had their Robert Morris/NIT season, I started taking screenshots of their irrational (read: typical KY fan) posts. Given RR is ground zero for morons gathering on the internet, I have quite a bit. Some good ones of the longtime posters on RR. Unfortunately, it's kind of a clusterf*** right now b/c most are only labeled by date/time. I randomly clicked on a few and most were bashing Cal's in-game coaching and/or preparation for big games (can't really blame them there; he's quite terrible in big games), hating on the Harrisons attitude (again, can't blame them since the Harrisons are prima donnas that whined more than anything in their two years), or just plain in-fighting between Raftards.

Needless to say, RR lives up to the hype.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT