ADVERTISEMENT

Pan Am Games

lkc1234

Recruit
Apr 12, 2007
Jamal Murray scored 22 points and had several assists all in the fourth quarter and overtime to lead Canada to a win over USA. Kentucky is going to have an outstanding backcourt with Murray, Ulis and Briscoe.

Reactions: ArmyWildcat81
Jamal Murray scored 22 points and had several assists all in the fourth quarter and overtime to lead Canada to a win over USA. Kentucky is going to have an outstanding backcourt with Murray, Ulis and Briscoe.

Just remember however who's coaching UK.OFC

usa played a bunch of scrubs...so its not impressive at all
btw he missed the game winning basket prior to OT

They should just have our best American collegiate ball players play in the pan Am games. Instead of old ass Bobby and the gang. And yes Murray is good but not great. Bobby is Damn near 40 so getting 22pts on him wasn't that difficult. My opinion is he'll be as good as Brandon knight.

Bad news everyone. I just read on RR that it's "KY and then everyone else"

They're going to go undefeated. They have the #1 and #3 picks in the next NBA Draft. Doesn't that automatically make you NCAA Champion?

We're all screwed. Might as well not even play this season and just give KY the trophy now.

I mean, he put up 22 against Bobby Brown....BOBBY BROWN!!!!

Reactions: Crank_it_loud
Go ahead guys, make fun of Jamal just because he wasn't playing against the very top USA players. I don't care what any of you say...but he absolutely smothered this USA player on defense.

Jamal%20Murray%20All%20Over%20USA%20Basketball%20Player2.jpg

OFC

What exactly is the thought process behind the team selection? From their website, the best I can tell is that a number of players are invited to a camp and a team is selected, much like the senior national team. What I don't really understand is why they invite the players they do. This should be a team made up exclusively of current college players. That would certainly generate more interest because you're getting built-in fan bases. The team is partially put together that way; I know they had Brogden, Valentine, Ron Baker and some others. But who is tuning in to see Damien Wilkins, Keith Langford, or R & B legend Bobby Brown? It seems like a missed opportunity.

Bad news everyone. I just read on RR that it's "KY and then everyone else"

They're going to go undefeated. They have the #1 and #3 picks in the next NBA Draft. Doesn't that automatically make you NCAA Champion?

We're all screwed. Might as well not even play this season and just give KY the trophy now.

I mean, he put up 22 against Bobby Brown....BOBBY BROWN!!!!
Yep going for unprecedented back to back paper championships. Banner is ready to be hung.

OFC

The guy with 4 Final Fours, two title games, and a National Championship in 6 years?

A guy who is an excellent recruiter and an average (at best) in-game coach? The same coach that left 2 different schools with NCAA trouble? That guy? Oh, yeah, that guy.

And again, (4) titles before the full integration of collegiate bball are about as legit as a Helms banner.

But hey, you trying to offset some sort of inferiority complex on a Duke board is pretty darn funny to us all, so for that, we thank you!

The guy with 4 Final Fours, two title games, and a National Championship in 6 years?
Ummmmmm pretty sure coach k has done that before :D. I'm pretty sure in
A four year span he coached 21 out of 23 tourney games
.. Does 4 final fours & two NC's (back2back) ring a bell????? I mean they only have a 30 for 30 about it. Lol .... After integration:p .... So yea, been there done that ........ "NEXT" :cool:

I'm sure duke fans wouldn't count the 1966 title if they won it. You know, that all white duke team that UK destroyed in the Final Four?

Like I said, duke basketball begins and ends with K.

Ummmmmm pretty sure coach k has done that before :D. I'm pretty sure in
A four year span he coached 21 out of 23 tourney games
.. Does 4 final fours & two NC's (back2back) ring a bell????? I mean they only have a 30 for 30 about it. Lol .... After integration:p .... So yea, been there done that ........ "NEXT" :cool:
6 FF's and 2 ships from 86-92, not too shabby I'd say

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Corey Maggette... Chris duhon... Lance Thomas...

Those guys?

What about those guys? Were they ever caught doing anything wrong that led to NCAA sanctions being placed on 2 different programs? Ouch.

And 1966? They key word that destroys your whole idiocy: "If".

What a sad life you have carved out for yourself. And to think, you were supposedly in the "Army". Comical.

Meh, at this point all we are doing is feeding the trolls. I will step off of this one. Bottom line is this:

Duke had the better team last year, and IMO Duke will be the better team again this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT