ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Dusty Rhodes passes away.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
My favorite 'rassler of all time Dusty "The American Dream" Rhodes passed away today at age 69. Didn't know he was only 69. Though he was at least in his mid 70's because he's been around so long. To me he was the best "smack talker" of them all. Always loved to hear him talk and "The Million Dollar Elbow" was the closer. RIP "American Dweam." OFC

Reactions: diehardDUKIEnKY
And RIP Christopher Lee, the very beat Dracula of all time who died today at age 93.

Reactions: skysdad
Shewwwwweee ill NEVER forget that man's black n yellow polka dotted git-up! He wasn't always the biggest name in wrestling but he absolutely matched the stars in fan count. Amazing athlete and performer. Dudes an iconic legend without question and he truly brought something unique to the ring and apron.

Shewwwwweee ill NEVER forget that man's black n yellow polka dotted git-up! He wasn't always the biggest name in wrestling but he absolutely matched the stars in fan count. Amazing athlete and performer. Dudes an iconic legend without question and he truly brought something unique to the ring and apron.

Diehard its not called wrestling here in North Carolina. Its just called rasslin.

Reactions: diehardDUKIEnKY
He's one of the all time greats. He was one of my favorites to watch growing up and even though I'm still somewhat young by a lot of people's standards lol, I've been watching wrestling since the days of the original Four Horsemen. I was also lucky enough to have the chance to meet Ivan Koloff about 15 years ago and also got to hold his championship belt and let me tell you that thing was heavy as all get out. lol

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT