ADVERTISEMENT

OT: CWS

Willcampbell

Cameron Crazy
Oct 20, 2004
Anyone watching the College World Series? I freakin' love it, but no one else seems to care. Nobody on NY talk radio even mentions it. Anyway, if you do follow it at all, how about the performance of LSU pitcher Alex Lange this afternoon? He's a freshman, but if he isn't a first rounder (barring injury) I'll eat my hat. Any other baseball fans out there?
OFC

I'm backing Vandy. I really like Tim Corbin and what he has done with that program.

College baseball just isn't as popular in the Midwest so I've never been what I'd call a hardcore fan. You have to remember that sometimes it's almost May before we're outside enjoying life here. And by then the season is almost over.

And I should note....I'm a huge baseball fan. I still play amateur baseball, but at 38 years old I make more waves drinking cold beer when the game ends than when it's going on. This is also my swan song and final year in uniform. Of course, I said that five years ago and my retirement lasted about the first month of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT