ADVERTISEMENT

One minor change you think Coach K should make before the tournament

I really think he should start Jeremy Roach. It seemed (during the ACC Tournament) our offense started clicking when he came in the game and he was able to provide instant offense off the bench. I feel that will allow us to jump on teams early and pray our defense returns to what we saw in the regular season. Keels, to me, seems better off the bench, but AJ, our best 3-point shooter, will need to start hunting his shot earlier in the game. I like that he is also driving more, which will keep defenses honest, but his 3-point shooting aided by Keels is a lethal combination.
BUMP

Why can't Roach and Keels, supposedly friends from high school, play well in the same game? Why is it one or the other? Very weird.

Reactions: christophero
Why can't Roach and Keels, supposedly friends from high school, play well in the same game? Why is it one or the other? Very weird.
I was just thinking that. Roach's surge and coincided with Keel's slump.

Keels is a tough and unselfish kid. He seems to have a great attitude. I hope he settles down and finds his offense. If he does, we are unbeatable.

I like Keels too. Outside of that shot against MSU, which was huge, he seems to have lost confidence in his shot. I have complained that he takes too many, but he seems to have gone to the other extreme.

If they read the board, a big if, it is probably one of the assistants occasionally giving K what the general vibe is. It might be tempting if you are a player.

Last edited:
just one minor change tonight would have been nice...some full court pressure or zone...something...we just stayed the same all night

Reactions: DBM0828
I would have ran a zone a couple passions, like he's done all the other games. And I would have put either Keels or Moore on the screener the last couple possessions. So when the switch came they would be capable of push out and forcing a pass...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT