ADVERTISEMENT

NFL thread

After years, no decades of ineptitude, my Cincinnati Bengals are going to the AFC Championship. Hot dog.
That was impressive. Burrow getting sacked and hit hard all game long but they did what they had to do to win. Rooting for them no matter who they play next week.

Reactions: christophero
Well I did not see the bengals and niners winning today but that was some kind of dramatics from the league.

I'm still pissed about my Raiders getting screwed in the loss against the Bengals. Dead play, TD shouldn't have counted. But I am use to the NFL screwing us over. Chris, I hope your Bengals keep going. I am tickled pink that Aaron Rodgers is out though. I ****ing hate that guy.

I didn't think it was possible for me to dislike the Chiefs or Pat Mahomes anymore than I already did....I was wrong. I feel so bad for Bills fans. I also feel like the Chiefs will win another one now and I hate football just a little bit right now.

Go Bengals. Not feeling very confident today, but you never know. A hostile environment against a good, experienced team. Gulp. I feel like I'm watching Rocky in the first Clubber Lang fight. I'd like to see the Rams win, being a Bengal fan I don't care for the 49ers.
Chiefs up 7-0
7-3 Chiefs driving again.
Gonna be 21-3 soon. May need to go for a walk.
21-10 at the half. Bengals with a huge goal line stand.
Holy cow Bengals tie it up!!!

Last edited:
I feel like crying. Im in shock.
My boss is a lifelong Bengals and Georgia Bulldogs fan. The last month for him has been a roller-coaster of emotions. Talked to him on the phone after the Bengals won and he sounded like a little kid. And that's good stuff. I know when the Braves won the World Series this past season I cried. No shame in loving your team that much. Cry away, Chris. Enjoy it, and I hope the Bengals take it. I'd like to add I am elated that PH and KC lost. Made my day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT