ADVERTISEMENT

New ESPN Class of 2015 Rankings - Pretty Interesting

Nice to see Jeter that high. Do you think that is a low ranking for Kennard?

For Kennard he's in the right group. You have your 1-5 guys, who should be the elite of the elite. From there, IMO, with this class there isn't a huge difference in impact from 6 - 20. All of those guys will benefit their teams greatly. I think 21 - 40 are your "could be" guys. Any of them could be big time players or duds or 4 year studs.

The rankings seem geared towards one and done culture, not potential body of work in college. So to me, Luke at 24 means he will fit well at Duke and he will be an All-American caliber player one day.

Reactions: dbav
From the highlights I've seen, Jeter that high is surprising. The other 2 I see in good spots.

Thornton missed his chance to be in the recent all star games which likely hurts him with reclassifying.

I'm surprised that since Vrankovic picked Duke he didn't shoot up to like 27. Bc we all know that's how it works! ;)

Hopefully, Jeter contributes at least as much as a soph Aimile, with more offense.

I am really hoping that Kennard is a stronger version of Scheyer.

The ignore button works on Gametown Baller. Dude has waaaayyyyy too much time on his hands. Sad.

I know this was addressed a little in another thread, but how is DT at 17? He was in the top ten in a superior class.

I know this was addressed a little in another thread, but how is DT at 17? He was in the top ten in a superior class.
Derricks Thornton should be #1. Chase Jeter should be 2. Brandon Ingram is good at 3 depending on where he decides to go to school. Luke Kennard should be 4

Do y'all think If we get Ingram do we end up with the #1 class

We end up with the number 1 class easily if we get Ingram unless Kentucky starts reeling players off left and right. Regardless we'd still have a firm grip on it.

Ingram is a possibility but also a long shot at this point. So, let's not go there.

There's a saying about counting chickens ...

Ingram is a possibility but also a long shot at this point. So, let's not go there.

There's a saying about counting chickens ...

Longshot based on what? I personally think he chooses UNC at the end, but it's much closer than a "longshot"....

In no way is Ingram a longshot. Its a toss up between us and UNC. Long shots don't meet with a kid twice in 5 days.

ESPNU had an encouraging interview with Ingram today. Had a lot of good things to say about Duke. Said Stackhouse and Bullock had only "a little" impact on his decision.

Also he mentioned that UNC got a notice of allegations on April 17. Not sure if that was well known, that was news to me. We may actually see something drop before 2020.

He stated the DT commitment would deff impact his decision. Either he's picking us or he's trying to throw people off his trail

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT