ADVERTISEMENT

National Champs!

Lil' Hurley

All American
Mar 3, 2010
Sorry guys...I'm still basking in the enjoyment of it all.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

No reason to be sorry, I haven't landed yet and probably won't for a while!! This has just been such a great year and so enjoyable to watch.
I can see why "K" is so happy, don't really remember seeing him this "giddy". These kids had to be a joy to work with.
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

Yeah I'm still not over it. These moments are so rare you really have to cherish them as much as you can. There have been some steep valleys we've had to overcome since 2010 and a lot of jokes we've endured. Now K has brought Duke back to the top of the mountain. When your as die hard a Duke fan like myself and many others you spend unreal amounts of time talking, thinking and typing about Duke winning a national... and for it to finally happen is as sweet as it gets.

Man it's the best being the best!

Unbelievable feeling. I'm still on cloud nine. Someone asked me the other day "how many Duke shirts do you own"? I think I have worn one everyday since the tournament began. I've been grinning like a mule eating briars all week. Go Duke and Go to hell Carolina.!!!!

OFC

I'm actually the deputy mayor of the city I live in. The meetings are on local access television. Tomorrow I will be wearing a Duke polo, Duke watch, and Duke hat on the air and I will congratulate them during old business.

Originally posted by dbav:
I'm actually the deputy mayor of the city I live in. The meetings are on local access television. Tomorrow I will be wearing a Duke polo, Duke watch, and Duke hat on the air and I will congratulate them during old business.
It would be awesone if you're in Chapel Hill.

Originally posted by DukeDenver:

Originally posted by dbav:
It would be awesone if you're in Chapel Hill.
roll.r191677.gif

Duke's 2015 NCAA National Championship Rings

Bling.

After nearly a month of madness, the Duke Blue Devils were crowned national champions after taking down the Wisconsin Badgers 68-63 at Lucas Oil Stadium on Monday night. And of course, to the victor go the spoils.

Check out the nice rock Duke players and staff will receive for being the kings of March Madness.

CB9l6CvUEAIX9gx.jpg:large

rings

Originally posted by youngman42:
And there is this great tribute video. This was really moving emotionally to me.
I'm always going to get chills watching Tyus hit that late 3 then look to his family in the crowd.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT