ADVERTISEMENT

MJ and the Hornets sign Tyler H.

acc hoops

Cameron Crazy
Mar 24, 2004
PJ and TH will be playing with Marvin Williams this year in Charlotte. UNC fans will sell out the stadium every night to see these 3 run the UNC triangle offense .

How long have I been posting that the Hornets are going to load up on Tar Heels. OFC

Reactions: Crank_it_loud
SMH....I'll never pull for the hornets. I've wondered for years when this would happen and low and behold. With the #1 pick next year maybe they can draft Bryce Johnson

Reactions: Mark Gastineau
I still can't believe they didn't even give Noah Vonleh a chance. They are going to regret that trade. He tore it up during Summer League.

Reactions: smashmouth5
I believe Tyler demanded that as part of his contract that Gerald be traded and that his mom be given a job and luxury suite to entertain UNC alumni.

Amazing that you mentioned that. The latest press conference revealed the newest cheerleader of the Charlotte Hornets. The only cheerleader with a salary (100K a year), with free health, and dental.

Welcome Tami, and Tyler.

Tami%20Hansbrough%20Hornet%20Cheerleader%20Tami.jpg

OFC

Get Rasheed Wallace out of retirement. You can't have too much crazy.

Ask Tyler...

Charlotte Hornets‏@hornets

Have a question you'd like to ask Tyler Hansbrough?

Tweet it to us here and he could answer it in his first Hornets Twinterview!

Tim ‏@Civilian_Wolf

@hornets how many more unc people can Jordan bring in before the Hornets are permanently irrelevant? Can I borrow your NAVS 302 notes?

Eric Morgan ‏@ericreedmorgan

@hornets I just want you to know, @THANS50, that it was @BFrasor that touched your butt when I tried to get a pic w/ you at @SouthernRailBar

Lord Brocktweet ‏@AtweetVirani

@hornets what was he thinking when Metta World Peace nearly snapped and killed him.

Jonathan Holmes ‏@jryanholmes

@hornets Tyler, who is reading these tweets to you?

BDevilU ‏@BDevilU1

@hornets When are you going to show your transcript & disprove McCants' claims about unc Men's Basketball cheating? #Swahili

Tyler Barnes ‏@tbarnes1292

@hornets Tyler you fit in great with Michael Jordan's philosophy of college all stars that will never do shit in the nba...

brandonvickers ‏@brandonvickers

@hornets Was "Chicken Little" ever assigned reading in any of your paper classes? #royknew

George Booth ‏@imGeorgeBooth

@hornets whats it like that everyone in NC hates you except unc fans?

Matt B. ‏@DukeMan17

@hornets do you think the only reason Michael wanted you was because you went to unc?

The Rowdy Gentleman ‏@geezus00

@hornets Do you like it that Hendo isn't in Charlotte since he broke your nose or are you guys friends now

Ethan Ketchmark ‏@Ethan_Ketch32

@hornets Tyler: What is the reasoning behind your stats dropping over the years?

My fave...

Chris White ‏@theechriswhite

@hornets How do you like being back in NC?

Charlotte Hornets ‏@hornets

@theechriswhite I love being in North carolina. The fact that I'm going to play here this year is even better. -Tyler

Price Blissit ‏@Dpblissit

@hornets @theechriswhite translation: another washed up @GoHeels Cheetah is desperate to play and MJ only cares about putting butts in seats

Lol...

Ask Tyler...

Charlotte Hornets‏@hornets

Have a question you'd like to ask Tyler Hansbrough?

Tweet it to us here and he could answer it in his first Hornets Twinterview!

Tim ‏@Civilian_Wolf

@hornets how many more unc people can Jordan bring in before the Hornets are permanently irrelevant? Can I borrow your NAVS 302 notes?

Eric Morgan ‏@ericreedmorgan

@hornets I just want you to know, @THANS50, that it was @BFrasor that touched your butt when I tried to get a pic w/ you at @SouthernRailBar

Lord Brocktweet ‏@AtweetVirani

@hornets what was he thinking when Metta World Peace nearly snapped and killed him.

Jonathan Holmes ‏@jryanholmes

@hornets Tyler, who is reading these tweets to you?

BDevilU ‏@BDevilU1

@hornets When are you going to show your transcript & disprove McCants' claims about unc Men's Basketball cheating? #Swahili

Tyler Barnes ‏@tbarnes1292

@hornets Tyler you fit in great with Michael Jordan's philosophy of college all stars that will never do shit in the nba...

brandonvickers ‏@brandonvickers

@hornets Was "Chicken Little" ever assigned reading in any of your paper classes? #royknew

George Booth ‏@imGeorgeBooth

@hornets whats it like that everyone in NC hates you except unc fans?

Matt B. ‏@DukeMan17

@hornets do you think the only reason Michael wanted you was because you went to unc?

The Rowdy Gentleman ‏@geezus00

@hornets Do you like it that Hendo isn't in Charlotte since he broke your nose or are you guys friends now

Ethan Ketchmark ‏@Ethan_Ketch32

@hornets Tyler: What is the reasoning behind your stats dropping over the years?

My fave...

Chris White ‏@theechriswhite

@hornets How do you like being back in NC?

Charlotte Hornets ‏@hornets

@theechriswhite I love being in North carolina. The fact that I'm going to play here this year is even better. -Tyler

Price Blissit ‏@Dpblissit

@hornets @theechriswhite translation: another washed up @GoHeels Cheetah is desperate to play and MJ only cares about putting butts in seats

Lol...

Are you glad that Gerald Henderson got traded. OFC

Maybe they will get Lawson once he is out of rehab
If Felton isn't in prison, I'm sure he could join them.

Someone from this board should go to a game and throw a book onto mid-court during a game. Watching the entire Hornets team run off the court screaming like a girl would be priceless.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT