ADVERTISEMENT

Justice's smile was warranted

Laettner

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 11, 2002
JW was staring at disaster franchises Sacramento, Detroit, Denver & Charlotte but he winds up in SOUTH BEACH! Good for JW, his hard work paid off.

Oh and another thing, Justice will enjoy no state income tax so his home pay will exceed the #5 pick.

Feel bad for Jah, Sixers are awful, incompetent & he'll have to live in Philly. Ouch.

Justise going 10th tells you about the depth of talent in this draft.
And to think, this time last year the popular opinion was that the 2015 draft would be really weak. I've already heard people say the 2016 draft will be weak, my guess is this has more to do with the fact that most of the top guys taken each draft are usually players we haven't seen play until fall rolls around.

My brother lives in Charlotte and works with plenty UNC alums/fans. Even they were mad with Hornets passing on Justice.

Reactions: dbav
lol what is it with MJ drafting all these garbage tall white nonathletic players with top picks (Cody Zeller and Adam Morrison before). I mean at best Kaminsky will develop into 3rd string backup at center and at worst won't be playing in the league after his rookie contract is up.

He's too slow and weak to compete at the next level and not like his shooting is going to be better than any foreign player you could have gotten in the second round. It's the worst pick of the draft....I couldn't imagine being a bobcat fan lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT