ADVERTISEMENT

Ingram will be a nightmare matchup.

Jul 23, 2002
He will be a tough matchup for any team this season because of his versatility and ability to create off the bounce.I can see Coach K using him at both forward spots as well as a backup sometimes at the pg position.

He will be a tough matchup for any team this season because of his versatility and ability to create off the bounce.I can see Coach K using him at both forward spots as well as a backup sometimes at the pg position.

I don't know. about that. I'm sure

Question for you smooth. How did you come up with your nick name? OFC

Sky I think you might be kidding a bit. You know he is a Tar Heel fan but is more than welcome here since he is a nice guy it seems.

Reactions: skysdad
Sky I think you might be kidding a bit. You know he is a Tar Heel fan but is more than welcome here since he is a nice guy it seems.

I hear you gotta but before we won the 2010 NC we had a lot f Tar Heel posters here that were nice guys with Tilador and Txheel among them. There were others that were good posters who after that national championship so confrontational that they had to be banned. You're right gotta an I will give smooth as butter the benefit of the doubt until he becomes other wise. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT