ADVERTISEMENT

If we were players or recruits..

pisgah101

Dec 26, 2005
What would be a good NIL that you think would be a good partnership?

Examples-

Me- manscaped as I have a massive beard and it probably needs trimmed for 100k

- @Mac9192- hello kitty spokesman- 50k
Goodyear tires- 150k
Toyota cars- free new Corolla
Kraft “Mac n cheese”- 75k

- @christophero - Xanax- 80k

- @skysdad - depends- 120k

- @Fourteen44- anger management clinic of Durham- coupon for free sessions

Chris - Frank’s hotdogs 75K

44 - Bojangles of Durham 60K

Mac- Duke university store and apparel by Nike 100K

Sky dad - Durham billboard and Graphics , everything involving UNC design 150K

Pisgah - Food lion and Dollar general of Durham 150K

Timo- Family crisis of Durham intervention clinic 100K

Me - City and State electric . Free tools for life .

I could do Prilosec for 24 hour heartburn relief. Double dose when Duke loses or has an unforseen early entry or transfer.

Sign me up.

41lsn7nDHuL._AC_.jpg

61QurFdQiTL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

weber-kettle-grills-14501001-64_600.jpg

$15k each

Is that a vinegar based sauce? You Carolina natives and your vinegar sauces lol. I'm a Kansas City sauce man myself. But I've had some good Carolina Gold sauces

What would be a good NIL that you think would be a good partnership?

Examples-

Me- manscaped as I have a massive beard and it probably needs trimmed for 100k

- @Mac9192- hello kitty spokesman- 50k
Goodyear tires- 150k
Toyota cars- free new Corolla
Kraft “Mac n cheese”- 75k

- @christophero - Xanax- 80k

- @skysdad - depends- 120k

- @Fourteen44- anger management clinic of Durham- coupon for free sessions
Give me 75k on the Hello Kitty, and I’m in

@pisgah101 - 100k at Rainbow Apparel & Boutique

@christophero - 75k Xanax 75k Adderall Spokesman

@sheyduke - 100k from Verizon for updated cellular Spellcheck software

@SDevada - 50k in Duck Dynasty commercials with Phil and Sy

@Dattier - 250k MAGA Apparel Spokesman

I'm actually a mild mannered, quiet responsible person in real life. Why do I get the crazy pills, haha.

Reactions: Mac9192
Starbucks-they know me by name and introduce me to all their new hires. I think I may have an addiction.

Fat Tire-for reference, please read the second sentence above.

Hebrew National-Chris and I can share a sponsorship. I've eaten my weight in these things in the last year.

Brick Oven in Clemmons-I just had a bad yearly check-up, and I need to start dieting. Wonder why? My ladyfriend says we've gotten fat and sassy. Well, mainly, I've gotten sassy. But I think that coincided with the early Duke exit.

Finnegans Wake-See above in the Starbucks section for details. Also, they have the best wings in the triad.

LeBleu-the most healthy thing I ingest.

Reactions: christophero
Starbucks-they know me by name and introduce me to all their new hires. I think I may have an addiction.

Fat Tire-for reference, please read the second sentence above.

Hebrew National-Chris and I can share a sponsorship. I've eaten my weight in these things in the last year.

Brick Oven in Clemmons-I just had a bad yearly check-up, and I need to start dieting. Wonder why? My ladyfriend says we've gotten fat and sassy. Well, mainly, I've gotten sassy. But I think that coincided with the early Duke exit.

Finnegans Wake-See above in the Starbucks section for details. Also, they have the best wings in the triad.

LeBleu-the most healthy thing I ingest.
I’m with you on the fat tire and star bucks .

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Is that a vinegar based sauce? You Carolina natives and your vinegar sauces lol. I'm a Kansas City sauce man myself. But I've had some good Carolina Gold sauces
Yes but more of a tang and can barely taste the vinegar .
But y’all look at Barbecue as Ribs . We look at Barbecue like Shredded pork pit cooked .

Reactions: christophero
I'm making a healthy smoothie right now. I could endorse organic blueberries and baby spinach, but I don't think there's much money in that.

I'm making a healthy smoothie right now. I could endorse organic blueberries and baby spinach, but I don't think there's much money in that.
I just had homemade chili and three beers. Is that healthy? I'm at home with the dogs and the lady friend is out of town. One bad last week of eating garbage, and then it is salads, water, fish, greens, and happy times ahead. I was left the stuff to make salads, and I elected to eat brownies and chili, drink beer, and indulge in a plethora of salty snacks. Oh boy.

I just had homemade chili and three beers. Is that healthy? I'm at home with the dogs and the lady friend is out of town. One bad last week of eating garbage, and then it is salads, water, fish, greens, and happy times ahead. I was left the stuff to make salads, and I elected to eat brownies and chili, drink beer, and indulge in a plethora of salty snacks. Oh boy.
I ate unhealthy all winter. Gained at least 10 pounds. I need to get back on track.

I ate unhealthy all winter. Gained at least 10 pounds. I need to get back on track.
My ladyfriend asked me if I thought she had put on a lot of weight since we started dating a few years back. I politely declined to comment. She then began to inform me how she and I had. Again, I did not comment. I've learned my lesson there. No matter how many times they say that we could be honest when it comes to anything to do with appearance, I immediately become a politician on the debate stage.

I am not a hater when it comes to BBQ. Outside of South Carolina style, I enjoy all types. But eastern NC BBQ (vinegar based) is the best and if you disagree, you're wrong.

Reactions: sheyduke
My ladyfriend asked me if I thought she had put on a lot of weight since we started dating a few years back. I politely declined to comment. She then began to inform me how she and I had. Again, I did not comment. I've learned my lesson there. No matter how many times they say that we could be honest when it comes to anything to do with appearance, I immediately become a politician on the debate stage.
When she asks if her outfit makes her look fat, you say no. Not at all. It's not the outfit that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat.

When she asks if her outfit makes her look fat, you say no. Not at all. It's not the outfit that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat.
Already beat you to it. I thought it was funny, but she did not. Henceforth from that moment on, I have said nada when it comes to weight. And yet, I'm constantly being baited. She's crafty. But I know a trap when I see one.

Already beat you to it. I thought it was funny, but she did not. Henceforth from that moment on, I have said nada when it comes to weight. And yet, I'm constantly being baited. She's crafty. But I know a trap when I see one.
You are young (I believe) I am 40 and been married for a long time. I don't say anything to be intentionally mean to my wife, but she knows not to throw softballs my way. Lol. Plus, she has a sense of humor. Except when it comes to her age. She will be 40 next year and will not find anything humorous about it.

You are young (I believe) I am 40 and been married for a long time. I don't say anything to be intentionally mean to my wife, but she knows not to throw softballs my way. Lol. Plus, she has a sense of humor. Except when it comes to her age. She will be 40 next year and will not find anything humorous about it.
We're close; I'm 39, and she is 36. She's usually game for jokes. But I hit with that one at the wrong time if you follow.

I want one for carnivore diet - I’ll do it dirt cheap.

@Dattier will do one for a “counseling board for those traumatized by internet strangers over sports message boards.”

Reactions: pisgah101
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT