ADVERTISEMENT

Henderson traded to Blazers

Laettner

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 11, 2002
Traded from one mess of an organization to another. Guess we won't be seeing G around Durham next season.

Hornets are so poorly run they makes the Mets look like a high functioning organization.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Let's see now. Jordan owns them, Marvin Williams and P.J. Hairston plays for them. Go ahead and draft Tokoto, bring him some big time UNC names like Hansbrough and Barnes and the Hornets will break the all-time record for attendance with all those Tar Heel fannies in those seats. Gld Gerald is out of there. I've been saying for a couple of years now Henderson would be gone. All the need is Larry Brown as the coach and they are set. OFC

Reactions: dbav
Let's see now. Jordan owns them, Marvin Williams and P.J. Hairston plays for them. Go ahead and draft Tokoto, bring him some big time UNC names like Hansbrough and Barnes and the Hornets will break the all-time record for attendance with all those Tar Heel fannies in those seats. Gld Gerald is out of there. I've been saying for a couple of years now Henderson would be gone. All the need is Larry Brown as the coach and they are set. OFC
Did Roy turn down the job?

Did Roy turn down the job?

Only because of that Duke thug was playing there. Get a couple more of his UNC players there and we may have an opening for a new Tar Heel coach. Would work out perfect if for some odd reason the UNC men's basketball program receives sanctions.OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Never mind the Vonleh trade, I just realized he was traded to the Blazers too

All of those moves would also lower the collective team reading level from 9th grade to 7th. Good thing they hire agents for all that word stuff. :)

All of those moves would also lower the collective team reading level from 9th grade to 7th. Good thing they hire agents for all that word stuff. :)

Hahaha, so true, Dbav!

Gerald has always been one of Charlotte's better players, but it's been clear they haven't been satisfied with him the last couple of years.
I don't think MJ has ever forgot that Gerald beat him in a couple of games of H-O-R-S-E when Henderson was a rookie.:)

OFC

Mason was too. Never been happier to be a Portlandian. :)

I'm definitely going to catch some games next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT