ADVERTISEMENT

Grayson Allen and Luke Kennard

Apr 26, 2007
Will be the best wings in the nation next season. Duke has no need for ingram. Thornton, Allen, Kennard, Jeter, plumlee and duke may repeat

First off, I think we clearly have a need for Ingram. In fact, all of the teams recruiting him can use a player of his caliber.

Second, Kennard hasn't played a single game in college yet. He's going to be a nice player, but I think it's too early to call him one of the best wing players in the nation. He may not be one of the best two three wing players on his own team next season.

Lastly, while optimism is a great thing, let's temper our expectations for next year. We're going to be good because 1) we have the best coach in the country, and 2) we have some very talented players. But there are other teams in the country who will be better or just as good on paper.

With all due respect, that is kind of an ignorant statement. And a save face one at that.

Will Duke be a good team next year without Ingram? I believe so. But with him, Duke may wind up being a FF caliber team.

Maybe instead of "no need for Ingram ", you could have said Duke will be okay without him?

Yo Gametown, what are your feelings on Coach K? I bet you really like him and wish him future success.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT