ADVERTISEMENT

Fun videos from recent years

I tried to watch them, but it looks like they've been disabled for this site (at least I can't see them). Thanks for posting, Denver...I'll go to Youtube later and try to watch.

OFC

I tried to watch them, but it looks like they've been disabled for this site (at least I can't see them). Thanks for posting, Denver...I'll go to Youtube later and try to watch.

OFC
Yeah, Draft Express disallowed embedding for some reason, but if you click on the "watch on youtube" text, it takes you to the actual page.

I love the UNC fan comments under each vid. They thought UNC was entering an era of dominance over Duke... good for a chuckle.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Kendall Marshall isn't even in the NBA anymore. Pretty shocking considering THR had him pegged as a top-50 ALL TIME NBA player.
Every player that comes out of UNC is a top-50 ALL TIME NBA player. You just wait until "The Black Falcon" and PJ Hairston hangs them up.OFC

Yeah, Draft Express disallowed embedding for some reason, but if you click on the "watch on youtube" text, it takes you to the actual page.

I love the UNC fan comments under each vid. They thought UNC was entering an era of dominance over Duke... good for a chuckle.

Thanks, Denver, I didn't think to try clicking the text (hey, I am in the OFC).

OFC

I wouldn't chalk that up to age. You've got better photo-editing skills and sense of humor than 99% of my generation. Plus, the link isn't underlined in true link fashion...

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Denver! I'm not so sure I'm that good, but I did stay at an Aloft Hotel one time...and passed an AFAM class at UNC.

OFC

He was traded back to the Suns and then waived per wikipedia, haha

i see he tore his ACL...sucks....i could've sworn he was on the bucks roster during these past playoffs, but now that I think about it, it was Tyler Ennis that I saw

i see he tore his ACL...sucks....i could've sworn he was on the bucks roster during these past playoffs, but now that I think about it, it was Tyler Ennis that I saw
Case of a player who probably should have returned for another year of school, among many others

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT