ADVERTISEMENT

Duke National Championship Videos

I was thinking more along the lines of the old Sports Illustrated videos that used to come out where the entire year was featured. Key points , the ups and downs, interviews with the players and coaches, etc.

Sorry I'm late to this thread. Excellent thread! This summer I'm gonna go back and look at all these videos. I'll post some of my videos here

From my iphone but still good quality. One Shining Moment.

Crazies chanting "shots, shots, shots", after Duke won #5..

Coach K getting a ride on the golf cart after leaving the media room and winning #5.

Dukiejay.... if some of these videos I'm posting are not what you are looking for please feel free to delete. I'm just putting up a lot of what I have.

Quinn Cook in locker room after winning national championship..

View from press row behind basket of last few seconds of Duke winning #5. There is a selfie shot of me..sorry..lol!

Okafor in locker room after winning national championship..

Winslow in locker room after winning the national championship.

Grayson in locker room after winning the national championship..

I won't provide a direct link because the background music is a little on the profane side so I'll just say this. Search "Justise Winslow - Duke Highlights 2015" on YouTube for some great footage of #12...

Last edited:
Thanks guys. And yes Skeelow....those are all great. I just wanted to created a separate thread with as much in it as possible. There so much stuff out there that having it in one place on this site is a nice feature.

Thanks again!

Not sure if this counts as a championship video, but I'm leaving it here anyway.

Awesome. I'd love to see one of those for all the guys leaving.

Got this in the mail this morning...

CGRej5BWcAAPeZq.jpg

The full screen version of the title game with Shulman and Vitale on the call. Previously , it was only available in a small-screen version. This was the feed broadcast in Asia - Pacific region under ESPN-Fox rights...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT