ADVERTISEMENT

Duke Blue Brotherhood Forums .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is more like a girly show trying to see who’s most popular.

Get over it! Were all Duke fans but this is comical altogether . I post here but do look over at DBB and post sometimes.

Reactions: pisgah101
I just post here, because it's like an old shoe, comfortable!!! The hoops is of course addictive, I LOVE THE FOOTBALL BOARD (Thanks Timo), and I think THE LOUNGE is a great place for folks to discuss other various topics! #GoDuke OFC

I just post here, because it's like an old shoe, comfortable!!! The hoops is of course addictive, I LOVE THE FOOTBALL BOARD (Thanks Timo), and I think THE LOUNGE is a great place for folks to discuss other various topics! #GoDuke OFC
I lurk there and post occasionally, but I mainly post here. I don't care for change, which is excellent for my romantic endeavors, haha

Man, @Showenuff still fighting that inferiority complex. Hope you get it under control one day, buddy!

To echo others - let people post where they want to post. Who really cares? Is your board that slow that you need to “recruit” from other sites?

Last edited:
If posters are to be recruited we should at least have a rating...myself? I consider a 3 star at best, dont have 5 star pedigree or post count, maybe a 4 star for some ratings if my lounge posts count...otherwise a solid 3 star who will probably stay 4 years and develop into a good role player come draft day

If posters are to be recruited we should at least have a rating...myself? I consider a 3 star at best, dont have 5 star pedigree or post count, maybe a 4 star for some ratings if my lounge posts count...otherwise a solid 3 star who will probably stay 4 years and develop into a good role player come draft day
That’s not a bad idea. Not sure if true, but I’ve heard there’s some questions you have to answer.
1 - Do you have a Duke license plate?
2 - Is the rag you wash your car in duke blue?
3 - In any loss, do you still praise the staff?
4 - Are you willing to complain about the complainers?
5 - Have you ever complained about the coaches?
6 - Have you ever criticized the players?
7 - If you answered yes to the first 3, you’re in. Yes to #4 makes you a Brother for Life.
8 - If you answered yes to #5 and 6, your application will be denied. Your type isn’t wanted or needed.

Shoot , I thought I might have a chance . Mac are you giving away the license plates for new recruits ? Better clear it with the DBB committee

Reactions: pisgah101
Shoot , I thought I might have a chance . Mac are you giving away the license plates for new recruits ? Better clear it with the DBB committee
Shey, I’m not worthy enough to give away a paper plate, much less a Duke license plate. I’ve heard the committee consists of 4 or 5 guys that sit around a table in fur helmets with horns sticking out.

• Haha
Reactions: pisgah101 and dbav
Shey, I’m not worthy enough to give away a paper plate, much less a Duke license plate. I’ve heard the committee consists of 4 or 5 guys that sit around a table in fur helmets with horns sticking out.
Lol. Guess I’m not worthy

I was told recruiting new posters from other boards is a Rivals infraction. They better pony up with UncCheat lawyers!!

OFC

Alrighty, that’s enough of this. Let’s focus on our team and season here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT