ADVERTISEMENT

Duke 2024 Target 5-Star Bryson Tucker

Aug 3, 2021
You've got to check out this super detailed evaluation on 2024 target Bryson Tucker, a 5-star SG out of Mount St. Joseph High School in Baltimore. Tucker is currently ranked #8 in his class by ESPN and is still only 15 years old. Scheyer & co. offered him early last month.

Here's the link to the evaluation: Player Evaluation.

Is his wingspan correct? Height 6'7 but wingspan 6'9? Seems short but he's ranked #5 do I'll take him asking with Cunningham.

On another note and looking way ahead, I read on Twitter somewhere that there's a 6'8 kid in the 2025 class name Cooper Flagg in Maine that we're looking at. He wears #32 also 🤔🤔🤔👀👀👀. Supposedly we're looking at him and the Boozer twins for that class.

Is his wingspan correct? Height 6'7 but wingspan 6'9? Seems short but he's ranked #5 do I'll take him asking with Cunningham.

On another note and looking way ahead, I read on Twitter somewhere that there's a 6'8 kid in the 2025 class name Cooper Flagg in Maine that we're looking at. He wears #32 also 🤔🤔🤔👀👀👀. Supposedly we're looking at him and the Boozer twins for that class.
That Flagg kid is an absolute stud. Im glad we are getting involved because it’s been a while since I’ve seen a kid with that complete of a game at that age.

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
That Flagg kid is an absolute stud. Im glad we are getting involved because it’s been a while since I’ve seen a kid with that complete of a game at that age.
Do you know anymore about him? Is his twin brother any good? Would be wild to see the Flagg and Boozer twins here at the same time 😂

Do you know anymore about him? Is his twin brother any good? Would be wild to see the Flagg and Boozer twins here at the same time 😂
Yeah I only know he has a twin but never watched him 😂 only thing I know of him is watching his AAU and USA Basketball stuff since he exploded on the scene. Duke full staff was watching him, UK assistants, etc. Heading to Montverde next year.

whoever has time should just YouTube a Cooper Flagg video and remind yourself he’s only in 9th grade right now. Insane skillset at that age.

Flag, at 6'8" and 3 classes behind looks, looks as good with the ball and shooting as Schutt does at 6'5". That's what I saw in his videos.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT