ADVERTISEMENT

Did any of you see the survey

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
where 34 % of NBA fans think a 51 year old Michael Jordan could beat Lebron James in a game of one on one? It threw me at first but then I realized that's it's highly possible that 34 % of NBA may be Tar Heel fans. There's certainly enough of them to make up that percentage. I think even Chicago Bull fans know there is no way a 51 year old Michael Jordan can take Lebron James right now unless James has two broke legs. Who in the world did they survey?

Maybe they didn't understand the question and just thought it asked if Jordan could beat LeBron and assumed they meant while MJ was in his prime. I don't think anyone in their right mind would believe that a man 12-years removed from the NBA would be able to beat the most accomplished basketball player this century.

Maybe they didn't understand the question and just thought it asked if Jordan could beat LeBron and assumed they meant while MJ was in his prime. I don't think anyone in their right mind would believe that a man 12-years removed from the NBA would be able to beat the most accomplished basketball player this century.
Could be but I think they would have clarified that. OFC

Either way I dont think that Jordan in his prime could beat Lebron one on one. I have always heard there will never be another Jordan. I think there has been several that has come through the league that was as good or better. None have the hardware but ability wise there have been. They used to say there would never be another Golden bear Nicklaus but his records was getting ready to be smashed until Tiger went on the prowl and screwed up his head game mentally.

where 34 % of NBA fans think a 51 year old Michael Jordan could beat Lebron James in a game of one on one? It threw me at first but then I realized that's it's highly possible that 34 % of NBA may be Tar Heel fans. There's certainly enough of them to make up that percentage. I think even Chicago Bull fans know there is no way a 51 year old Michael Jordan can take Lebron James right now unless James has two broke legs. Who in the world did they survey?

Hahaha, got to be Heel fans, Sky! They must have found PJ's stash too!
An in prime MJ would have all he could handle against Lebron imo.

OFC

Something to be said for an in his prime MJ and his mentality. I think prime MJ would beat LBJ but not easily. If LBJ did win you can bet your last dollar (and I'm sure MJ would be willing to take your bet) that MJ would ask for an immediate rematch. He was always a little on the over competitive side.

If Lebron did beat MJ it would be because of the ref.

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT