ADVERTISEMENT

Champions Forever Video

So my wife, son and I just watched this video last night. http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=4200&ATCLID=210229568

It's an hour long. It brought tears to my wife's eyes and I couldn't explain how amazing it was to watch.

My question is, does anyone know of anything similar out there for other championship runs?

I would love to relive other seasons like this past year's team.

Thanks!
There are, unfortunately not sure where to direct you to. I have a 2010 dvd, wished the SI championship series would still be around.

On that video you guys watched, that was awesome, chills the whole time.

Great post!! Watched the whole video and would recommend to all Duke fans. Would love to have this on DVD.
If SI would have done their special like they did in 2010, this would have been on DVD and part of the package.
Hope this one doesn't go away so that I can pull it up and watch it whenever I have a little spare time, just can't get enough of this group!!
Go Duke!!!

JC-OFC

Does anyone know how to download the video onto the hard drive to keep it forever? I tried keepvid.com and the likes but none supports goduke.com. Our family lived thru and will have a great memory of the 2015 championship run. It would be great to have this vid as part of that memory.

I can't get over Quinn's transformation. Remember when we all wanted Myck Kabongo instead of Quinn.

Funny how life works!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT