ADVERTISEMENT

Bless his heart.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
Poor old HOF Coach Roy Williams. You have a 5 star, top 5 players in the nation McDonald's A.A. basketball player who both he and his family have been die hard UNC fans all his life and from a city that all top notch basketball players go to UNC. A town where it's about 90 % Tar Heel fans. A kid who you really don't need to recruit because UNC is his dream school. UNC has by far the front runner for his services for 2 years. And then all of a sudden he's not a sure thing anymore. And then he announces he's going to Duke. Yes Duke. Your one and only rival. The last place you want this kid to end up. How does one deal with a thing like that? It's gotta hurt. :D OFC

Poor old HOF Coach Roy Williams. You have a 5 star, top 5 players in the nation McDonald's A.A. basketball player who both he and his family have been die hard UNC fans all his life and from a city that all top notch basketball players go to UNC. A town where it's about 90 % Tar Heel fans. A kid who you really don't need to recruit because UNC is his dream school. UNC has by far the front runner for his services for 2 years. And then all of a sudden he's not a sure thing anymore. And then he announces he's going to Duke. Yes Duke. Your one and only rival. The last place you want this kid to end up. How does one deal with a thing like that? It's gotta hurt. :D OFC

Plenty of Coke, Sky...and I'm not sure the kind in a red can is strong enough!:p

OFC

That's great dirt. This has to be one of the lowest moments in UNC basketball history. Hoping the all time lowest is on it's way. OFC

Sky, I know we probably shouldn't be enjoying this as much as we're doing...but it's just so sweet!:)

Reactions: skysdad
It must just come down to how lucky or unlucky you are. There is a sign in ole' Roy's yard that reads:
LOST DOG
3 legged - blind in one eye - missing left ear - broken tail - recently castrated
answers to "LUCKY".

Sorry Roy, nobody in Durham has seen your dog. Hang in there, your luck will change someday.
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

I may be eaten alive for this, but have always wondered... what does OFC stand for? Original something something? :eek::confused::oops:

^ Old Farts Club

sky, Ingram was a Duke fan is the only thing I would correct in your post. The family was all UNC though.

The future is bright for Roy and I don't mean at UNCheat. He might be there another 10 years and win National Championships every year but we all know thats not going to happen and they will grow tired of him. Roy's future is in Nanner Puddin. Nanner Puddin i'm telling you. Just imagine the success it will have in Tar Hole country if every fan buys just one container of OL Roy and Ms. Wanda's Original Tar Heel Flavor Nanner Puddin. Sure, they'll start slow but sales will quickly grow when Fans realize they have included in ever container one of Roy's unused time outs . I can easily see OL Roy and Ms. Wandas Original Tar Heel Flavor Nanner Puddin on the NYSE when 30 million fans spend 3.59 a pound and and see it served in every restaurant from Manteo to Asheville.

The future is bright for Roy and I don't mean at UNCheat. He might be there another 10 years and win National Championships every year but we all know thats not going to happen and they will grow tired of him. Roy's future is in Nanner Puddin. Nanner Puddin i'm telling you. Just imagine the success it will have in Tar Hole country if every fan buys just one container of OL Roy and Ms. Wanda's Original Tar Heel Flavor Nanner Puddin. Sure, they'll start slow but sales will quickly grow when Fans realize they have included in ever container one of Roy's unused time outs . I can easily see OL Roy and Ms. Wandas Original Tar Heel Flavor Nanner Puddin on the NYSE when 30 million fans spend 3.59 a pound and and see it served in every restaurant from Manteo to Asheville.

LOL! Roy and Wanda are ahead of you, Gottogo!:p
Check your local paper as Puddin' Pads will be opening new franchise locations almost daily in the near future.

Remember:
If your taste buds manner,
It has to be Wanda's nanner.

PuddinPadforRoyandWanda1.jpg

OFC

Dirt that can't be can it. Is that one of your creations? If it is its a good one and I have honestly never seen yours and I also apologize. I was thinking more along the lines of a larger commercial operation, you know, from Manteo to Asheville.

Maybe you can make up a pic of a large jar container of Ol Roy and Ms. Wanda's Original Tar Heel Flavor Nanner Puddin.

Dirt that can't be can it. Is that one of your creations? If it is its a good one and I have honestly never seen yours and I also apologize. I was thinking more along the lines of a larger commercial operation, you know, from Manteo to Asheville.

Maybe you can make up a pic of a large jar container of Ol Roy and Ms. Wanda's Original Tar Heel Flavor Nanner Puddin.

Yeah, it's mine, Gottogo (well let me clarify that...I only added the sign text, etc...the booth pic I got off Google). I actually made that one a long time ago...probably no one remembers that one.

I've been on here much more than usual today, but I've got to get my housekeeping chores up to par. If I have the time tonight, I'll try to come up with a pic of a jar of puddin'.

OFC

Reactions: gottagonow
It's a tough time right now for UNC and their fans, but it could all change next April. They'll have a team capable of being pretty darn good.

That said, we're clearly on a higher rung right now....and it feels pretty damn good.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil

I made a quickie for you, Gottogo, before I head to bed.

Roy%20Williams%20and%20Wandas%20Puddin.jpg

OFC

Thing is that ain't tar on them heels. They've done went and stepped in something. OFC.

Man that looks good and I wish I had a big bowl right now Dirt but I'd have to tell the person that served it to me that I was a Dukie and dislike those Heels.You cooked up a nice one with that creamy white puddin....

Man that looks good and I wish I had a big bowl right now Dirt but I'd have to tell the person that served it to me that I was a Dukie and dislike those Heels.You cooked up a nice one with that creamy white puddin....

Hahaha, I like nanner puddin' too, Gottogo, but I'm with you...would have to turn that down!

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT