ADVERTISEMENT

Attention Mods.

Since Duke is College Basketball royalty let's keep him around and can be the Royal Fool. Dude is entertaining. I find this fun.

This is the guy Sir Charles was talking about " the internet is where some fools go to make themselves feel good about their sorry life."

Some please ban this trash. Where are the mods? Gametown baller is a troll and should of been gone a long time ago. Calling Grayson gay and making fun of Jay Williams motorcycle accident. This is unacceptable and mods need to step up and remove this donkey.

Reactions: pisgah101
The Mods are working on it buddy. The new page and system has presented some challenges to their functions. As soon as they get up to speed he'll be like Scarlett O'Hara.

10-4 partner, I'm right there with ya, that Grayson post had me wanting to punch somebody, LOL.

Reactions: pisgah101
I hate to see him go. I was going to promote him from Royal Fool to Royal C*nt. I had some good ish ready too. Kind of sad in a way that he has to go.

We're working on it. The new system threw everybody, at all boards, for a bit of a loop. Right now the system isn't the most user-friendly....and it's not just this board. Other boards are experiencing the same thing. It will be handled eventually.

Well, maybe this is my opportunity to run next door and have a friendly chat with keyser and the boys. :D

You know, nothing real flamy, just a pic of our skilless group hoisting the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY.
images

Reactions: Mark Gastineau
You should wear a helmet when you venture out of the basement.

We're working on it. The new system threw everybody, at all boards, for a bit of a loop. Right now the system isn't the most user-friendly....and it's not just this board. Other boards are experiencing the same thing. It will be handled eventually.

I think I got him. I like this new system lol

Bout time you two manned up and started slapping some flame punks around , welcome back :D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT