ADVERTISEMENT

That's awesome, DevilDJ! Thanks for posting.

And Quinn...what can I say? What he said about Coach K brought tears to my own eyes. A special player, a special coach, and a special team. I can't imagine a more deserving group to win a championship. Duke Forever, and Coach K just as long.

OFC

Last edited:
I'll admit Roy is a pretty good sport. It's been awhile since he's seen one raised.

Duke%20Raising%20Banner%20with%20Roy%20gif.gif

OFC

Reactions: Heyman25
DevilDJ, thanks for the post, it gives me chills when I watch it. What more is there to say about this Coach and his program!
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

I love being a fan for the best school in America. Nothing better! Boy I wish these boys had just one more game! That dream you never wanna wake up from? It's like it's actually happening!

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Obviously , the dvd's not out until May but I've watched a full replay once and some variation of a highlights clip every day since the Tuesday after. Never thought I'd say this about OAD's but I like these 3 ( particularly Justise and Tyus ) as much as any Blue Devil ever. Seriously.

Grayson play really will go down as one of the all time great duke plays in our history. It was simply amazing.

DevilDJ, thank you so much, you really did me in with that Vid! Man, that award is so fitting for such a great kid! That big Grayson smile. I will probably wear that one out watching it.
OAD, how bout my boy Grayson!!!!
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

Hope this hasn't been linked already. Banquet vid. K introduces the new "One Shining Moment" Award. Grayson wins it. I'll let the GOAT tell ya the rest...
That was awesome. I know Grayson is going to be our next hated White guy, but that smile... I'd let him date my daughter... Maybe not the 14-year-old, but the 10-year-old (she think she grown).

I hear the Helms Committee is getting the band back together to award "One Shining Moment" Awards to past title team members.

DevilDJ, thank you so much, you really did me in with that Vid! Man, that award is so fitting for such a great kid! That big Grayson smile. I will probably wear that one out watching it.
OAD, how bout my boy Grayson!!!!
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

Hahahaha, Grayson is a PTP'er, JCC! A lot of people on this board were big Grayson supporters, but I believe you were his #1 Fan. And he delivered on the biggest stage! I'm proud of him too.

OFC

Just had a chance to watch the entire banquet. A special group and a special night. Really going to miss this team.

And what a speech by Quinn. Should be required viewing for every Duke fan.

Ugh, can we just win a national every year? That whole thing is awesome. If you can't tell how much Coach cares about these guys you don't have a pulse.

Remember that feeling when we lost to mercer and lehigh? This is LITERALLY the exact opposite! The smiles on those faces instantly put a smile on your own. Wow!

Obviously , the dvd's not out until May but I've watched a full replay once and some variation of a highlights clip every day since the Tuesday after. Never thought I'd say this about OAD's but I like these 3 ( particularly Justise and Tyus ) as much as any Blue Devil ever. Seriously.

DevilDJ, I agree wholeheartedly on the OAD's (particularly Justise and Tyus). I have already ordered the Championship DVD and have watched all these clips over and over. Just can't get enough of them and plan on watching them daily until I come back to reality!!
Thanks for all your attachments, especially the one "One Shining Moment" award, wow, that is awesome! I will eventually watch the entire banquet.
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

Hahahaha, Grayson is a PTP'er, JCC! A lot of people on this board were big Grayson supporters, but I believe you were his #1 Fan. And he delivered on the biggest stage! I'm proud of him too.

OFC

OAD, just finished watching this again (imagine that)! Don't know if you noticed or not, but when Coach K acknowledged Amile for his defensive play on Kaminsky, what a proud moment for Amile. His smile just gave me chills and you could really tell how much he appreciated K's comments. Didn't think I had any tears left, but Amile is such a great kid.
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
OAD, just finished watching this again (imagine that)! Don't know if you noticed or not, but when Coach K acknowledged Amile for his defensive play on Kaminsky, what a proud moment for Amile. His smile just gave me chills and you could really tell how much he appreciated K's comments. Didn't think I had any tears left, but Amile is such a great kid.
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

You got that right, JCC, Amile is a special kid. That was a great moment right there.

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT