ADVERTISEMENT

$100K+ for Dennis Smith Jr!!

Currently, Zion’s jersey and likeness are being sold all over amazon and other sites for literally millions of dollars. Zion gets $0. The system is broken.

Imagine someone taking a picture of you tomorrow. Then they use that picture to make millions of dollars because you’re so beautiful (use your imagination you ugly bastards). How would you and your family feel?

I’m not condoning what Gotfried did. He broke the rules and deserves what’s coming. But, that doesn’t mean the system shouldn’t change.We live in a capitalist society. Time we act like it.

Last edited:
Currently, Zion’s jersey and likeness are being sold all over amazon and other sites for literally millions of dollars. Zion gets $0. The system is broken.

Imagine someone taking a picture of you tomorrow. Then they use that picture to make millions of dollars because you’re so beautiful (use your imagination you ugly bastards). How would you and your family feel?

I’m not condoning what Gotfried did. He broke the rules and deserves what’s coming. But, that doesn’t mean the system shouldn’t change.We live in a capatilist society. Time we act like it.
Could not agree more FTB. Players should be able to earn as soon as they hit 18, just like anyone else. Obviously paying 100k for someone is a step or three or 10 too far but the system takes advantage of these kids.

Could not agree more FTB. Players should be able to earn as soon as they hit 18, just like anyone else. Obviously paying 100k for someone is a step or three or 10 too far but the system takes advantage of these kids.
If your country can send you to die in a war, then you should be able to get drunk and earn a dime off your likeness. Personally, I don’t think all those things should happen til you’re 21, if not older, but I’m not in charge...

Yet

1*0PrPEAt3CR8qnRzxbeDXAg.jpeg

I’m not condoning what Gotfried did. He broke the rules and deserves what’s coming. But, that doesn’t mean the system shouldn’t change.We live in a capatilist society. Time we act like it.
Agree 100% on players getting paid for things that can directly be tied to them like jersey sales. Where I disagree is that recruiting should turn into a bidding war. I’m all for a capitalist society, but I don’t believe that part of a recruiting budget should be allocated to paying players to come to your school.

I’m not condoning what Gotfried did. He broke the rules and deserves what’s coming. But, that doesn’t mean the system shouldn’t change.We live in a capitalist society. Time we act like it.
My picture would probably bring billions lol

Reactions: Hurley22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT